I-D Action: draft-chen-i2rs-identifier-management-00.txt

        Title           : Identifier Management for I2RS Protocol
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Frank Feng
	Filename        : draft-chen-i2rs-identifier-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-22

Abstract:
   An I2RS Agent may communicate with multiple clients.  Two (or more)
   client may attempt to manipulate the same piece of data on the I2RS
   Agent.  In order to solve this collision, the proposal is to have a
   simple priority associated with each I2RS Client.

   In addition, if the hold timer for an I2RS session expires, the I2RS
   Agent should delete the I2RS data associated with the I2RS Client.
   In order to delete the related I2RS data correctly, it is important
   to identify the client on the I2RS Agent.

   This document describes how to deploy identifier and priority
   associated with each I2RS Client based on
   [I-D.ietf-i2rs-architecture].

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-i2rs-identifier-management/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-i2rs-identifier-management-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/