I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model-01.txt

        Title           : An Information Model for Basic Network Policy
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document contains the Basic Network Policy (BNP IM) Information
   Model which an instantiation and extension of the PCIM work (RFC3060,
   RFC 3460, RFC 3644) that supports both the configuration models and
   the I2RS ephemeral models.  The PCIM work contains a Policy Core
   Information Model (PCIM) (RFC3060) and the Quality of Service (QoS)
   Policy Information Model (QPIM)(RFC3644) and policy based routing.
   The PCIM work provided a framework to incorporate ACL filters, prefix
   filters, and more complex filters.  This extension to PCIM model
   incorporate ACLs, Prefix-filtering, and complex policy (match, set,
   modify, set) into the PCIM framework.  Complex policy is need by I2RS
   programmatic interface to BGP, flow specification filtering, Policy
   Based Routing (PBR), MPLS topology management, and flow specification
   filtering.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model-01

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model-01