I-D Action: draft-song-router-backdoor-00.txt

        Title           : A Threat Model for Router Backdoor
        Authors         : Haibin Song
                          Ning Zong
	Filename        : draft-song-router-backdoor-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document elaborates a threat model for inherent backdoor in a
   telecom router. We assume a malicious router can have inherent
   backdoor with an interest in eavesdropping or disabling the
   functioning of the router or the whole network. It is intended to
   demonstrate to the system designers and network administrators how
   the backdoor works, so as to assist in the security evaluation of the
   routers, and especially the standard design that is immune to
   inherent backdoors.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-router-backdoor/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-router-backdoor-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/