I-D Action: draft-suzuki-mile-darknet-00.txt

        Title           : Incident Information Exchange in Darknet Monitoring System
        Authors         : Mio Suzuki
                          Daisuke Inoue
                          Masashi Eto
                          Koji Nakao
	Filename        : draft-suzuki-mile-darknet-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   A darknet is a set of routable but unused IP addresses whose
   monitoring is an effective way of detecting malicious activities on
   the Internet.  We have developed an alert system - called DAEDALUS -
   based-on a large-scale distributed darknet that consists of several
   organizations that mutually observe the malicious packets transmitted
   from the inside of the organizations.  This draft shares the schema
   of an alert of the DAEDALUS to exchange incident information among
   organizations.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suzuki-mile-darknet/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suzuki-mile-darknet-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/