I-D Action: draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-01.txt

        Title           : I2RS Traffic Steering Use Case
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Traffic steering (TS) mechanisms are designed to improve the overall
   utilization of network resources in terms of bandwidth and services,
   and to optimize traffic flow in terms of latency and jitter through
   the network.  Most existing TS systems require human intervention to
   monitor and manage the assignment of specific paths to specific flows
   or traffic types, reducing the effectiveness of TS.  I2RS, as a near
   real time programmatic interface to the routing system, provides the
   ability to manage TS systems in a more dynamic and iterative way.
   This document describes several TS use cases for I2RS.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-01

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-01

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/