I-D Action: draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-record-00.txt

        Title           : NEXTHOP_PATH_RECORD ATTIBUTE for BGP
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Li Zhang
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-record-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   As the BGP is deployed in a single Autonomous System using converged
   networks such as Seamless MPLS, it is desirable for BGP to carry more
   IGP nexthop pathway information to help select routing more
   intelligently.  One example of a Seamless MPLS deployment is the
   Mobile BackHaul (MBH) deployment with multiple IGPs Areas per ASN.
   This document describes a new optional transitive path attribute,
   NEXTHOP_PATH_RECORD ATTRIBUTE for BGP that records the next hop path
   which can be used by BGP network management to monitor and manage the
   BGP infrastructure via management interfaces (such as I2RS).

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-record/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-record-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/