I-D Action: draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01.txt

        Title           : End Point Properties for Peer Selection
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Haibin Song
	Filename        : draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-23

Abstract:
   The initial purpose for ALTO protocol is to provide better than
   random peer selection for p2p networks.  The peer selection method
   does not only depend on the peer location, but also on other
   properties of a peering node.  In this document, we define endpoint
   property extensions besides peer location that will impact peer
   selection.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext/

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01