Re: NTIA & IANA

Today at ICANN 49 in Singapore, process to develop an Internet community plan was launched.  Since the announcement by NTA just over a week ago, discussions have been taking place in many hallways and mail lists.  Input from the all of the community discussions needs to be gathered, and ICANN has provided a mail list for this purpose: ianatransition@icann.org.  An archive is available so that everyone can see the collection of prior postings to the list: http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ianatransition/.

The goal is to gather the input by  27 March 2014, and then combine the output of the mail list discussion and the discussions happening at ICANN 49, proposing a timeline and specific next steps by for public comment and community feedback on 7 April 2014.

Please contribute.

Russ