Comments Requested on Candidates for ICANN Technical Liaison Group

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB recently requested nominations to the ICANN Technical
Liaison Group (TLG).  We have a number of candidates, and we
are soliciting comment from the community on these candidates.

The following candidates have put their names forward:

   Marc Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
   David Conrad <drc@virtualized.org>
   Alex Deacon <Alex_Deacon@mpaa.org>
   Geoff Huston <gih902@gmail.com>
   Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com>
   Peter Koch <pk@denic.de>
   Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
   John Levine <johnl@taugh.com>
   Daniel Migault <mglt.biz@gmail.com>
   Hassan Zaheer <hassanZaheer@gmail.com>

Please send your remarks in confidence about any or all candidates to
iab-chair@iab.org and execd@iab.org.  We thank you in advance for
your help.

Best regards,
Russ Housley