Discussions on Internet Hardening in Vancouver

I would like to provide an overview of what discussions will be happening in Vancouver around this topic. The main discussion is of course the technical plenary, for which we have also live streaming. But we'll also have discussions in the PERPASS, HTTPBIS, APPSAWG, TLS, SAAG and other sessions. More information, agendas, stream links, social media event subscriptions (feel free to share), and so on are here:

http://www.ietf.org/blog/2013/10/plenary-on-internet-hardening/

Jari Arkko
IETF Chair