I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-aps-prefix-sharing-usecase-00.txt

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Sharing Problem Use Case
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Marco Spini
                          Dirk von Hugo
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-aps-prefix-sharing-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   In case a given fixed network is policy converged with the mobile
   network, i.e if Policy for Convergence is deployed, host specific
   quality of service and charging can be applied to the hosts
   connecting using the wireless local area network access or some other
   means.  When local or visiting hosts are assigned their addresses
   using IPv6 prefix sharing, the edge router is unable to provide host
   specific quality of service and charging.  We explain both stateless
   and stateful address assignment cases.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-aps-prefix-sharing-usecase

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-aps-prefix-sharing-usecase-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/