I-D Action: draft-mpls-big-label-ucase-req-00.txt

	Title           : MPLS Big Label Usecases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Renwei Li
                          Katherine Zhao
	Filename        : draft-mpls-big-label-ucase-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes usecases and requirements for MPLS big label.
   The MPLS label format and encoding method have been specified in [RFC
   3032], the label value is represented by 20-bit space and support up
   to 1 million of instances. This proven technology has been widely
   deployed and worked fine for years. However in certain network
   deployment scenarios of recent years, the 20-bit MPLS label space is
   no longer sufficient to support the widespread adoption of network
   virtualization technologies. In what follows we will describe each of
   the usecase respectively

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mpls-big-label-ucase-req

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mpls-big-label-ucase-req-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/