I-D Action: draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases-00.txt

	Title           : Use Cases for an Interface to LDP Protocol
	Author(s)       : Xia Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) [RFC5036] is a protocol defined
   for distributing labels in MPLS domain.  Traditionally LDP protocol
   may be managed via CLI, SNMP or NETCONF.  Interface to the Routing
   System's (I2RS) Programmatic interfaces, as defined in
   [I-D.ward-i2rs-framework], provides an alternate way to control the
   configuration and diagnose the operation of the LDP protocol.  This
   document describes requirement and use cases for which I2RS can be
   used for LDP protocol.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/