Update: MPTCP WG Virtual Interim Meeting, 3 October 2013

The Multipath TCP WG (mptcp) is having an interim (audio) meeting on
Thursday 3rd October at 3pm GMT.

This will concentrate on security in order to make progress on advancing
RFC 6824 on the standards track. The aim is to reach consensus on what
security improvements are needed - and what are not needed - in order to
progress MPTCP on the Standards track. We hope to cover both the
threat(s) that we will handle and, at a high-level, the solutions that
will be defined.

Webex / Audio details are at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mptcp/trac/wiki/Interim_Oct_2013#

Thanks
Philip Eardley & Yoshifumi Nishida (mptcp wg chairs)