IAOC Chair

I was recently elected as the chair of the Internet Society Board of Trustees.   While I plan to complete my current term on the IAOC, I am stepping down as its chair.  I have served on the IAOC since 2007 and was chair since 2009.

I am pleased to report that the IAOC has elected Chris Griffiths as the new IAOC chair.  I think Chris will be an excellent chair and that he has my complete support.

Congratulations to Chris!

The change in IAOC chairs is effective with this email.

Bob Hinden