I-D Action: draft-francois-sr-frr-00.txt

	Title           : Segment Routing Fast Reroute
	Author(s)       : Pierre Francois
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-francois-sr-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   This document presents a Fast Reroute approach aimed at providing
   link protection of nodal and adjacency segments to the Segment
   Routing framework.  This FRR behavior builds on proven IP-FRR
   concepts being LFAs, remote LFAs (RLFA), and remote LFAs with
   directed forwarding (DLFA).  We describe their implementation using
   SR segments.  We then analyze the benefits brought by Segment Routing
   to the scalability of such IP-FRR approaches.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-francois-sr-frr

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francois-sr-frr-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/