I-D Action: draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts-02.txt

	Title           : TMPP for Both Two MPTCP-unaware Hosts
	Author(s)       : Kaiping Xue
                          Jing Guo
                          Peilin Hong
                          Lei Zhu
                          Fang Yu
	Filename        : draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-06-20

Abstract:
   Transparent MPTCP Proxy(TMPP) is an introduced network-based
   function, which is under MPTCP architecture.  It can help two MPTCP-
   unaware hosts enjoy multipath support, and can be extensively used
   both in the access networks and operators' networks.  Meanwhile, in
   MPTCP architecture with TMPP, TMPP needs to modify the received
   packets and transmit them again(just like gateway in NAT
   environment).  In this document, we also discuss the guarantee for
   data transfer on TMPP's side.  The consideration of data transfer can
   be expanded to the MPTCP architecture with proxy.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts-02

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts-02

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/