I-D Action: draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement-03.txt

	Title           : Advertising MPLS labels in OSPF
	Author(s)       : Hannes Gredler
                          Shane Amante
                          Tom Scholl
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-05-21

Abstract:
   Historically MPLS label distribution was driven by protocols like
   LDP, RSVP and LBGP.  All of those protocols are session oriented.  In
   order to obtain label binding for a given destination FEC from a
   given router one needs first to establish an LDP/RSVP/LBGP session
   with that router.

   Advertising MPLS labels in IGPs
   [I-D.gredler-rtgwg-igp-label-advertisement] describes several use
   cases where utilizing the flooding machinery of link-state protocols
   for MPLS label distribution allows to obtain the binding without
   requiring to establish an LDP/RSVP/LBGP session with that router.

   This document describes the protocol extension to distribute MPLS
   label bindings by the OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 protocol.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement-03

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement-03

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/