Re: CORRECTED List of Accepted Nominations for the IETF liaison to the ICANN Board of Directors

During the transition of IAB Chair, a candidate fell between the cracks.  Many apologies.  There is a fifth candidate that has accepted the nomination.

The candidates who accepted their nominations are:
- Merike Kaeo
- Russ Mundy
- Barry Shein
- Jonne Soininen
- John Levine

Again, please provide feedback to iab-chair@iab.org by 6 April 2013.

Thanks in advance for your valued feedback.

On Behalf of the IAB,
   Russ Housley
   IAB Chair