I-D Action: draft-xu-homenet-twod-ip-routing-00.txt

	Title           : Two Dimensional-IP Routing Protocol in Home Networks
	Author(s)       : Mingwei Xu
                          Shu Yang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Dan Wang
	Filename        : draft-xu-homenet-twod-ip-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   Home netowrk design faces many challenges currently.  Two of them are
   multi-homing and policy enforcement.  Different with other types of
   networks, home network operators are usually not professional
   technicians or geeks.  The problems we face are fundamentally related
   with the poor semantics provided by current destination-based routing
   protocol.

   TwoD-IP routing protocol is a link state routing protocol that makes
   routing decisions based on both destination and source addresses.
   This document describes the mechanism for supporting flexible multi-
   homing and policy routing across home networks.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-homenet-twod-ip-routing

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-homenet-twod-ip-routing-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/