I-D Action: draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-00.txt

	Title           : MAC address learning in NVO3 using ARP
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   [I.D-ietf-nvo3-framework] discusses using Dynamic data plane learning
   or control plane protocol to build and maintain the mapping tables
   and deliver encapsulated packets to their proper destination.
   However, there is no relevant work to discuss how those capabilities
   can be realized at the NVEs.  This document goes into details to
   discuss how MAC address learning works through data plane and control
   plane.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/