Winter Break for the RFC Production Center and Publisher

Greetings,

Please note that the RFC Production Center and Publisher functions
will be on holiday break from Dec 24 through Jan 1.  However, we will
be checking the rfc-editor mailbox for any urgent issues.

We wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season, and we look
forward to working with you in the new year!

Thank you,
RFC Production Center Team