I-D Action: draft-mathis-ippm-model-based-metrics-00.txt

	Title           : Model Based Internet Performance Metrics
	Author(s)       : Matt Mathis
	Filename        : draft-mathis-ippm-model-based-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   We introduce a new class of model based Internet metrics designed to
   determine if a long path can be expected to meet a predefined end-to-
   end application performance target by applying a suite of single
   property tests to successive sections of the long path.  In many
   cases these single property tests are based on existing IPPM metrics,
   with the addition of success and validity criteria.  The sub-path at
   a time tests are designed to eliminate all known conditions that
   might prevent the full path from meeting the target performance.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mathis-ippm-model-based-metrics

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mathis-ippm-model-based-metrics-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/