I-D Action: draft-ncnipc-savi-sip-00.txt

	Title           : SAVI for Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)       : Yuqing Zhang
                          Gefei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ncnipc-savi-sip-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-08-28

Abstract:
   The session initiation protocol(SIP) which designed by IETF is also
   being considered as the core protocol for multimedia communication.
   This document describes a source address validation Improvement(SAVI)
   solution for SIP protocol or other security mechanisms. The SAVI was
   developed to prevent IP source address spoofing which can enable
   impersonation and malicious traffic redirection. The SAVI can be used
   in both IPV4/V6 networks. In the work we presented here, we describe
   the advantages of using SAVI in SIP and the approaches for using SIP
   in networks, whether in the registrar, redirect, and any procedures
   of the SIP protocol .This document describes different deployment
   scenarios, with solutions for when the nodes in the network using the
   SIP to contact each other.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ncnipc-savi-sip

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ncnipc-savi-sip-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/