Re: Affirmation of the Modern Global Standards Paradigm

Based on the comments that we heard in the plenary session last Wednesday as well as the comments that we have received in the last few days in response to Bernard's call for comments, an update to the document has been produced.  It can be found here: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/slides/slides-84-iesg-opsplenary-14.pdf

Please send any further comments to iab@iab.org.

Thank you,
  Russ Housley
  IETF Chair