INSIPID WG Virtual Interim Meeting, May 29, 2012

The INSIPID WG will be holding a virtual interim meeting on 29th May 2012 at 12 noon Eastern time. Duration 2 hours.

The proposed agenda will be:

1) Agenda bash, notetakers, etc

2) Scope of requirements / use cases document

[Note identified presenters are those that were designated for Paris - please let me know if this now changes, or you wish to revise your slides, otherwise I'll upload the existing slidepacks from IETF83]

Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Header Parameter for Debugging
draft-dawes-dispatch-debug-00
Peter Dawes
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawes-dispatch-debug

Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extension for logging and debugging
draft-kaithal-dispatch-sip-log-information-00
Parthasarathi Ravindran (on behalf of Adarsh Kaithal / Sandeep K S)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaithal-dispatch-sip-log-information/
[Listed because it is identified by draft-dawes-dispatch-debug]

A Session Identifier for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (ANNEX A ONLY)
draft-kaplan-dispatch-session-id-03
Hadriel Kaplan
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-dispatch-session-id-03

3) Discussion of individual requirements

Requirements for an End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-reqts-01
Paul Jones / James Polk / Parthasarathi Ravindran / Laura Liess / Roland Jesske / Salvatore Loreto / Hadriel Kaplan
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-reqts/

Focus on specific issues from mailing list discussion

4) Next steps