Re: [dnsext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-04.txt

I supported this draft and provided some comments^w nits back in version -02 (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsext/current/msg11472.html)

I still support this draft, and find the current (-04) version cleaner and easier to read…

On Mar 6, 2012, at 10:29 AM, Internet-Drafts@ietf.org wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.
>
> 	Title           : Signaling Cryptographic Algorithm Understanding in DNSSEC
> 	Author(s)       : Steve Crocker
>                          Scott Rose
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-04.txt
> 	Pages           : 8
> 	Date            : 2012-03-06
>
>   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) were developed to provide origin
>   authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
>   signatures.  These digital signatures can be generated using
>   different algorithms.  This draft sets out to specify a way for
>   validating end-system resolvers to signal to a server which
>   cryptographic algorithms and hash algorithms they support.
>

> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-04.txt

> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
> This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-04.txt

Don't be impressed with unintelligible stuff said condescendingly.
    -- Radia Perlman.