I-D Action: draft-saucez-lisp-ccn-00.txt

	Title           : CCN Router Interconnection with LISP
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-saucez-lisp-ccn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   Content distribution prevails in today's Internet and Content-Centric
   Networking (CCN) proposes to access the data directly by their
   content instead of their location.  In this memo we present a LISP
   based solution to interconnect CCN routers over the Internet.  We
   first describe how content names can be encoded in LISP with LCAF.
   We then detail the operations of CCN routers to determine the CCN
   routers to which forward Interest and Data messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saucez-lisp-ccn-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saucez-lisp-ccn-00.txt