I-D Action: draft-chakrabarti-homenet-prefix-alloc-00.txt

	Title           : Simple Approach to Prefix Distribution in Basic Home Networks
	Author(s)       : Erik Nordmark
                          Samita Chakrabarti
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Wassim Haddad
	Filename        : draft-chakrabarti-homenet-prefix-alloc-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-10-04

   Modern IPv4 home networks are often configured with multi-level of
   NATs and Residential gateways to separate islands of networks used
   for different purposes.  With the introduction of IPv6 home networks
   we'd like to be able to maintain the same topological freedom as we
   have with IPv4 but without requiring any IPv6 NATs.  This document
   specifies the topological restrictions for what we term Basic Home
   Networks and specifies how DHCPv4 Prefix Delegation can be used to
   autoconfigure IPv6 address prefixes in such networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-homenet-prefix-alloc-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakrabarti-homenet-prefix-alloc-00.txt