I-D Action: draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-solution-survey-00.txt

	Title           : Policies and dynamic information migration in DCs: Solution Survey
	Author(s)       : Y. Gu
	Filename        : draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-solution-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   This draft enumerates several kinds of potential solutions that may
   resolve the problem described in I-D.gu-opsawg-policies-migration.
   The goal is to, on one hand, make deeper analysis to this problem
   and, on the other hand, provide informaiton for gap analysis, and
   authors of gap analysis can make research on the potential solutions
   to find out whether there are existing protocols or mechanisms can be
   reused to compose a specific potential solution.  The solutions
   introduced here are just high level thought and, if one solution is
   regarded as a preferred way, we need to analyze and define, if
   needed, detail mechanism and protocols in future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-solution-survey-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-solution-survey-00.txt