Google to Host IETF Meeting

The IAOC and the Internet Society are very pleased to announce that Google will be be the Host for IETF 84
in Vancouver in 2012.  Google most recently was the Host for IETF 73 in Minneapolis in 2008.

We want to thank our benefactors.  The IETF cannot support its technical standards efforts, including the
Secretariat and RFC Editor, without the generous support of its hosts and sponsors.

Been thinking about hosting or sponsoring a future meeting?  The meetings calendar through 2017
<www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt> shows some of the possibilities. Just send Drew Dvorshak an
email at dvorshak@isoc.org and he can walk you through the opportunity.

Thanks again Google!  We couldn't do it without you.

Hope to see you in Quebec City at IETF 81in 31 days!  More than 500 are currently registered.
Registration is still open!  http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/index.html

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director