I-D Action:draft-jjmb-v6ops-comcast-ipv6-experiences-00.txt

	Title           : Comcast IPv6 Experiences
	Author(s)       : J. Brzozowski
	Filename        : draft-jjmb-v6ops-comcast-ipv6-experiences-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document outlines the various technologies Comcast has trialed
as part of the company's ongoing IPv6 initiatives.  The focus here
are the technologies and experiences specific to enabling IPv6 for
subscriber services like high speed data or Internet.  Comcast has
learned a great deal about various technologies that we feel are
important to share with the community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jjmb-v6ops-comcast-ipv6-experiences-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jjmb-v6ops-comcast-ipv6-experiences-00.txt>