CZ.NIC to Host IETF 80

The IAOC and the Internet Society are very pleased to announce that CZ.NIC
will be be the Host for IETF 80 in Prague.  ( http://www.nic.cz/ ) CZ.NIC
was a sponsor for IETF 68 in Prague in 2007.

We want to thank our benefactors.  The IETF cannot support its technical
standards efforts, including the Secretariat and RFC Editor, without the
generous support of its hosts and sponsors.

Been thinking about hosting or sponsoring a future meeting?  The meetings
calendar through 2017 [www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt] shows some of
the possibilities. Just send Drew Dvorshak an email at dvorshak@isoc.org
and he can walk you through the opportunity.

Thanks again CZ.NIC!  We couldn't do it without you.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director