Update on Host Letters of Invitation

The host is currently processing 38 Letters of Invitation (LOIs). All will be sent out this week. In the future, requests for LOIs will be processed by the host in 3 business days.

You will receive an electronic copy of your letter via email and we have been informed that this will be sufficient for your visa application. In addition, a hard copy will be sent via standard mail for your own records. If for some reason you believe that you need the hard copy sent via expedited mail, that service will be available early next week for a fee.

Reminder: host LOIs are required for a business visas, but not when applying for a tourist visa.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris@amsl.com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>