Forward: RFC 5723 on Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) Session Resumption

Greetings All,

Please note that we are resending this RFC announcement because were
notified that it did not appear in the ietf-announce archives.  Please
note that the date of publication is January 2010.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/sg