Forward: RFC 5719 on Updated IANA Considerations for Diameter Command Code Allocations

Greetings All,

Please note that we are resending this RFC announcement because were
notified that it did not appear in the ietf-announce archives. 	Please
note that the date of publication is January 2010.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/sg