I-D Action:draft-han-mipshop-reverse-binding-01.txt

	Title           : Reverse Binding for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Y. Han, et al.
	Filename        : draft-han-mipshop-reverse-binding-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-08

This memo proposes a scheme that utilizes only pre-established bi-
directional tunnels between LMA and MAGs to support a fast handover
effectively in Proxy Mobile IPv6.  To expedite the handover
procedure, we define new signaling messages, Fast PBU/PBA and Reverse
PBU/PBA, exchanged by LMA and MAGs.  Because any signaling messages
exchanged by two MAGs are neither created nor utilized and thus bi-
directional tunnel between MAGs is not created, the proposed scheme
puts less overload upon network than the existing fast handover
scheme for PMIPv6.  It can also tackle effectively with the so-called
ping-pong movement of mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-han-mipshop-reverse-binding-01.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-han-mipshop-reverse-binding-01.txt>