I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-00.txt

This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of ACH TLV Structure
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-06-05

In some application of the associated channel header (ACH), it is
necessary to have the ability to include a set of TLVs to provide
additional context information for the ACH payload.  This document
defines a number of TLV types.

The following notes (up until the start of "Requirements Language"
will be deleted before Working Group Last Call

NOTE the family of Address Types is known to be incomplete.  The
authors request that members of the MPLS-TP community provide details
of their required address formats in the form of text for the
creation of an additional sections similar to Section 3.1.

NOTE other TLV types will be added in further revisions of this
document.  The authors request that members if the MPLS-TP community
requiring new TLVs to complete there MPLS-TP specifications provide
details of their required TLV in the form of text for the creation of
additional sections similar to Section 2.2.

NOTE The intension is to keep this document as a living list of TLVs
for some time.  When the Working Groups consider that we have
captured the majority of the TLVs we will close the document and
submit for publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-00.txt>