I-D ACTION:draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt

directories.

	Title		: A P2PSIP Client Routing for Reload
	Author(s)	: L. Xiao, Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-5-13

   This document analyses the routing requirements of different types of
   clients, and then proposes a P2P client routing mechanism for    REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD). This mechanism is designed
   to solve the issues in one of the client routing options described in
   the RELOAD Base protocol [I-D.ietf-p2psip-base], where clients are
   allowed to connect with arbitrary peers. The solution is to store the
   information of a client's Attached Peer in the overlay together with
   the registration data of the client. The extension could be deployed
   on SIP usage of RELOAD easily [I-D.draft-ietf-p2psip-sip].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt>