I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt

directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement of P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)	: Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-3-9

This draft proposes to develop an open p2p streaming protocol, namely
   PPSP. We survey the current practice of p2p streaming applications,
   analyze the incentive to develop PPSP and its applying scenarios.
   Then we introduce the PPSP interaction process and state the problem
   of PPSP and its scope. In the last section we also analyze the
   relationship between PPSP and P2PSIP as well as RTSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt>