I-D Action:draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00.txt

	Title           : Protocol Analysis and Comparison of PPlive and PPstream by Internet Measurement
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-03-03

In this draft we introduce an Internet measurement work for both
pplive and ppstream. First, we give a brief introduction about our
motivation and target of this measurement. We then introduce the
methodology, platform, data and modeling of our measurement. Finally
we outline the p2p media streaming protocols by the measurement.

Zhang

  Expires September 3,2009

 [page 2]

Internet-Draft

 Protocol Analysis and Comparison of PPlive and
PPstream by Internet Measurement

 March 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00.txt>