I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-multimob-mld-mmcast-00.txt

directories.

	Title		: MLD Extensions to Support the Mobile Multicast Group Management
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, J. Guan, H. Zhou, Z. Yan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-multimob-mld-mmcast-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2008-8-5

Mobile multicast is a research hotspot. Some mobile multicast schemes
was proposed, but most of them depend on the traditional group
membership management protocol and concern on the reconstruction of multicast delivery tree by various algorithms, and they little
consider the mobile group membership management. So in this memo, we
extend the MLD protocol to support the mobile multicast group management. The extension is compatible with the traditional MLD protocols, and it can also be applied to the IGMP protocol to manage the mobile multicast in IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-mld-mmcast-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-mld-mmcast-00.txt>