I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-04.txt

This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP media capabilities Negotiation
	Author(s)       : R. Gilman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-04.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2008-07-12

Session Description Protocol (SDP) capability negotiation provides a
general framework for indicating and negotiating capabilities in SDP.
The base framework defines only capabilities for negotiating
transport protocols and attributes.  In this document, we extend the
framework by defining media capabilities that can be used to
negotiate media types and their associated parameters.  This
extension is designed to map easily to existing and future SDP media
attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-04.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-04.txt>