IETF Outage Hotline: 510.493.1506

We now have a dedicated mobile number that will be carried 24/7 by a member
of the AMS IT staff. This number is:

+1.510.493.1506

With the implementation of the email notification system, as well as other
protective measures currently being planned, we sincerely hope that this
hotline number will go unused. However, we do encourage you to write it down
somewhere so that if such a situation does arise, you have the number
readily available.

Thanks again for your patience in this matter.

Regards,
Alexa