I-D ACTION:draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt

directories.

	Title		: IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
	Author(s)	: B. Claise
	Filename	: draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2008-2-25

This document specifies an improvement to the use of SCTP
        as specified in the IPFIX specifications in order to be
        able to deduce the data record loss per template record in
        case of partially-reliable SCTP export.  This specification
        offers several extra advantages: immediate export of the
        template withdrawal message, immediate reuse of template ID
        within a stream, and the collecting process's job is
        easier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html