I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt

directories.

	Title		: InterDomain-QOSM: The NSIS QOS Model to Fulfill the E2E QoS Control in the ITU-T RACF Functional Architecture
	Author(s)	: J. Zhang, et al.
	Filename	: draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2007-3-7

This document has three goals. First of all, it presents our analysis
   of how to use the NSIS signaling (inter-domain QOSM and intra-domain
   QOSM) to fulfill the QoS control in accord with the ITU-T RACF
   functional architecture. For this goal, we discuss how the ITU-T RACF
   entities in the ITU-T RACF functional architecture can be mapped to
   the NSIS entities and how the RACF reference points can be
   implemented by using the NSIS protocol suites and QOSMs. Secondly, we
   aim at specifying an NSIS Inter-domain QOSM for E2E QoS control
   across heterogeneous IP networks and applying this Inter-domain QOSM
   to the e2e QoS control in the ITU-T RACF functional architecture
   based on the above ITU-T RACF analysis. The detailed description of
   the NSIS Inter-domain QOSM are given and the e2e QoS control
   scenarios in the ITU-T RACF architecture (including RACF Push and
   Pull resource control modes), which will be covered by the NSIS
   Inter-domain QOSM are described and implemented. Thirdly, we specify
   and implement those QSPECs that will be used by the Inter-domain QOSM
   for the e2e QoS control in the ITU-T RACF architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-nsis-interdomain-qosm-04.txt>