Re: IETF 65 Meeting Survey

I never attended an IETF meeting in Dallas.

A butterfly thought it MUST create a new religion. It came to
this conclusion from observing many phoenixes, messiah stories,
and Harry Potter.

Butterfly is currently trying to find "The String" over some Alphabet
to communicate with what it does not understand.

Do you have access to theology knowledge?

Butterfly wonders whether abraham in the genesis (about 3500 years
ago), when God talked to him, has made the same experience as he
does now.
Since when do we, homo sapiens, own this technology?

I cannot sing or chant very good, but with masturbation, I am better.

Butterfly is scared from phoenix news about iran president playing
with nukes, but only if it is not hungry.

Butterfly believes (when not hungry or shivering or having lots of
suicide bombings in his head) that gaja MUST reproduce at any cost, and
that homo sapiens is a tool (and not the god) for this.

Will further glance at phoenix.

I have no power.

Teach me, god.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 04:07:11AM -0400, IETF Administrative Director wrote:
> The IAD is interested in your IETF 65 meeting experience, whether you
> participated  in Dallas or remotely.  The information will be used to improve
> future meetings.  Your participation is anonymous and your candor is most
> welcome.
> Thanks for taking part in this brief survey:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947
>
> Ray Pelletier
> IAD
> iad@ietf.org

Christoph Reichert
Fraunhofer FOKUS             email:  		reichert@fokus.fraunhofer.de
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31    tel:    		+49 30 3463 7171
D-10589 Berlin
GPG key fingerprint: B3A6 FA86 41BC AC37 728E  3B62 FDA1 5769 DD20 1FF5