Document Action: 'Implementing an Emergency Telecommunications Service for Real Time Services in the Internet Protocol Suite' to Informational RFC

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Implementing an Emergency Telecommunications Service for Real Time Services
   in the Internet Protocol Suite '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-mlpp-that-works-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Allison Mankin and Jon Peterson.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-mlpp-that-works-04.txt

The Responsible Area Director and reviewer for the IESG for this document
was Allison Mankin.

Notes to RFC Editor

Section 2, Solution Proposal
 OLD:
 o  May I make this call from an administrative policy perspective?
 NEW:
 o  May I make this call from an administrative policy perspective?
    Am I authorized to make this call?

Section 2.3, Bandwidth admission procedure
OLD:
 Since the available voice and video codecs require a nominal loss
 rate to deliver acceptable performance,

NEW:
 Since many available voice and video codecs require a nominal loss
 rate to deliver acceptable performance,

Section 2.3.3
 OLD:
  IPSEC Security Associations