First set of IESG narrative minutes

The first set of IESG narrative minutes are now
available. The link is just below the link for
the official minutes, on http://www.ietf.org/iesg.html

These minutes are intended to give more detail about
discussions during IESG teleconferences but they do
not replace the official minutes as the record of
decisions. They are informal and not a complete record
of the discussions.

It's taken us a bit longer than we hoped to start
this experiment, but we hope the community will
find it useful.