I-D ACTION:draft-rashid-eerrd-sensornetwork-00.txt

	Title		: Energy Efficient Routing for Highly Dense
                          Sensor Network Based on Residual Energy and Distance
	Author(s)	: D. Kwak, et al.
	Filename	: draft-rashid-eerrd-sensornetwork-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-10-20

   Efficient energy utilization and prolonged lifetime are two most
   covetable targets for sensor network. For increased lifetime,each
   node must conserve energy as much as possible.  In this paper we
   propose a protocol in which energy is conserved by amortizing the
   energy cost of superfluous packets and idle state energy consumption
   To achieve our goal we have exercised well-known periodic sleep
   protocol and reduce redundant transmission by creating broadcast
   tree based on residual energy and distance based communication cost.
   Wasteful energy consumption of sensor nodes (e.g. idle listening,
   retransmission due to packet collision, overhearing etc) can be
   minimized by selecting minimum number of forwarding nodes. Our
   proposed algorithm selects minimum number of forwarding while
   creating broadcast tree. All intermediate nodes acts as forwarding
   node (non-leaf) while all the other nodes acts as a non-forwarding
   (child)  reduces wasteful energy consumption by keeping radio
   transceiver off. Simulation shows our algorithm is better in terms
   Dense Sensor Network Based on Residual Energy and Distance
   of energy conservation and network lifetime

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rashid-eerrd-sensornetwork-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rashid-eerrd-sensornetwork-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rashid-eerrd-sensornetwork-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rashid-eerrd-sensornetwork-00.txt>